TED (Technology, Entertainment, Design) is an online platform for the conversation between experts and people around the globe. This video comprises creative or innovative ideas in 18 min or less. These videos are made under the flagship TED conferences, independent TEDx events and other programs. Their goal is to share idea worth spreading in the fields of art, business, technologies, cultures, designs around the world.
First six talk from TED mini conference were released online in June 2006, with more to be coming next. The discussions started to pull in a worldwide group of onlookers that developed into the millions — an energetic gathering that provoked TED to transform its site into the home of TED Talks, an affectionately curated, continually developing arrangement of talks and exhibitions.
Toward the finish of their first year, TED Talks had been watched two million circumstances. Before the finish of 2009, that number had hoped to 200 million, building up TED as an imperative stage. In November of 2012, TED Talks crossed the characteristic of one billion aggregate perspectives. Furthermore, in June 2015, TED.com posted its 2,000th Talk.
Top 10 most-viewed TED Talks:*
• Ken Robinson: Do schools kill creativity? (40M views)
• Amy Cuddy: Your body language shapes who you are (36M views)
• Simon Sinek: How great leaders inspire action (28M views)
• Brené Brown: The power of vulnerability (26M views)
• Mary Roach: 10 things you didn’t know about orgasm (19M views)
• Jill Bolte Taylor: My stroke of insight (19M views)
• Tony Robbins: Why we do what we do (17M views)
• Dan Pink: The puzzle of motivation (16M views)
• Pranav Mistry: The thrilling potential of SixthSense technology (15M views)
• Cameron Russell: Looks aren’t everything. Believe me, I’m a model (15M views)
*as per May, 2016.
You may be interested
Indian Education Startup ‘Byju’ Backed by Mark Zuckerberg’s Foundationmoondela - Mar 29, 2017
Indian lead education company that teaches Math and Science like subjects on mobile application ‘Byju’ has raised $50 million from the Chan-Zuckerberg Initiative (CZI) and four other…
A 7 year Old Applied to Google by Writing a Letter to CEO Sundar Pichaimoondela - Mar 29, 2017
She swims, she is sharp, she is good at sum and reading and like computer too, who is she? Hint: She want to work in Google. Yes…
Signs Shows That Your Company Doesn’t Respect Their Employeemoondela - Mar 29, 2017
There are many reason people leave there job but one of the common reason exist is that when they feel unappreciated, or underrated. There was a time…